Descriptions for The Foundry MODO 11.2V3
Name: The Foundry MODO
Released: 20 February 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
CPU: Core i3 or higher
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.foundry.com/products/modo
MODO 11 is the unique and user-friendly 3D software from The Foundry. It combines modeling, sculpting, painting, rendering and animation in a sophisticated workflow.
Performance in many areas
The support of OpenSubdiv 3 provides you with faster deformations. The caching of animations ensures faster display in the viewport and also instances are displayed faster. MeshFusion has also become more interactive.
Your productivity is enhanced by further improvements and simplifications. For example, there is an improved GameExporter and for the faster working with the ItemList there are new selection methods. The Automatic Retopology tools have been given new options and MeshFusion has also been expanded.
Improved “Out of the Box” experience
New rendersetting presets and improved defaults that allow you to instantly create high-quality, noise-free renderings make working easier. Training videos and online help will help you master problems. The installation and the licensing process has been simplified, so you can start even faster.
What’s New in The Foundry MODO 11.2V3
• BUG ID 57249 – UV: Showing indices in the UV viewport caused Modo to crash.
• BUG ID 55932 – SDK: RayCast Object reading failed.
Known Issues and Workarounds Specific to Modo 11.2
This section covers known issues and gives workarounds for them, where appropriate.
• BUG ID 56706 – Unity and Unreal materials are not displayed correctly when first loaded.
As a workaround, enable and then disable the visibility of the Shader Tree textures.
• BUG ID 55594 – Wireframe is missing from orthographic views.
As a workaround, change Line Antialiasing from Full to either Off or System.
• BUG ID 50810 – Anisotropic texture filtering is lower quality than in the Default viewport.
• BUG ID 46995 – Ambient Occlusion display in the Advanced viewport is affected by selected item wireframes.
You can disable Show Selection in the Visibility options or disable wireframe drawing on the active mesh
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category