Descriptions for Xliff Editor 2.0.4
Name: Xliff Editor
Release Date: 10 Nov 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://sweetpproductions.com/
Xliff Editor provides the easiest way of editing your XLIFF files. No more messing around with the XML format, or worrying about file corruption. Xliff Editor includes full search support, handy keyboard shortcuts, and even basic read support for SDLXliff files!
XLIFF files are based on the standard XML format, and are used specifically to exchange localisation data. Xcode 6 introduced the ability to export/import all your localisation data, taking away the need for sending various file formats to your localisers for translating. The XLIFF format makes translating a cinch, as it removes all the layout and formatting, and just provides a simple text-to-text translation mechanism for your translators. (Currently only XLIFF v1.2 files are supported.)
- Highlighted search
- Spell checker
- Easy recognition of un-translated strings
- XLIFF, XLF file support
- SDLXIFF read support with export to XLIFF
- Support for alt-trans and seg-source nodes
What’s New in Xliff Editor 2.0.4
- We’ve fixed an issue with with the titlebar on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- The progress indicator would just keep on spinning if there were no strings to translate…. we’ve fixed that.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category