Descriptions for Nimble Commander Pro 1.2.3 MAS
Name: Nimble Commander
Release Date: December 14, 2017
Languages: English, Russian
Developer: Michael Kazakov
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://magnumbytes.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/nimble-commander/id905202937?mt=12
Nimble Commander is a free dual-pane file manager designed specifically for Mac. Optimized for efficiency, Nimble Commander provides a blazing performance and momentary user interface feedback. Offering traditional powerful dual-panel manager concepts, Nimble Commander maintains minimalist and clean UI design at the same time.
• Classic tabbed dual-pane interface with different presentation modes: traditional UI and monospaced text-based variant
• Full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file management tasks
• Nearly instantaneous launch, small memory footprint, and blazing-fast operation
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts
• Background operations processing
• Font and color customization
• Different file panel viewing modes: short, medium, full, and wide
• Instant files searching and filtering by typing
• File editing in editors of your choice, based on file extensions
• File search by name, size, or content
• QuickLook support
• Built-in file attributes editor and file viewer with textual/hexadecimal presentation
• Showing file search results as a file panel
• Lightweight search with Spotlight
• Browsing archives (zip, tar, bz2, gz, pax, cpio, lha, ar, cab, mtree, iso, warc, rar) like folders
• Archives building
• Extended attributes modification
• Powerful batch renaming
• External tools integration
• Ability to connect to remote FTP, SFTP and WebDAV servers, Dropbox service
• System and volumes information, showing processes list as a folder
• Checksum calculation
What’s New in Nimble Commander Pro 1.2.3
– Improved UI for hotkeys customization.
– Now supporting Preview as a floating window.
– Selected items now have a highlighted background.
– Added support for dragging panel tabs between left and right sides.
– Sync Panels action now supports cloning of a temporary panel.
– Improved navigation with Alt+Arrows/Shift+Alt+Arrows in controls with filenames.
– Now clicking on a selected tab of a non-active pane will activate it.
– [Pro Features] Improved the performance of SFTP operations.
– Fixed the issue with symlinks handling during the Copy operation.
– Fixed the issue with hidden symlinks being shown on certain conditions.
– Fixed the issue with QuickLook failure when the Classic theme is selected.
– Fixed the issue with wrong timestamps after copying to an SMB mount.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category