Descriptions for Anthemion Software DialogBlocks 5.15.3
Mac Platform: UB
OS Version: OS X 10.3.9 or later
Web Site: http://www.anthemion.co.uk/dialogblocks/index.htm
DialogBlocks is a sizer-based resource editor that quickly gets you creating professional-looking dialogs, wizards and frames for deployment on Windows, Linux, Mac or any other supported wxWidgets platform. What can DialogBlocks help you do?
• create resizeable, portable dialogs;
• create complex wizards;
• create frames complete with menubar and toolbar;
• see and edit the properties for each control or sizer in a convenient, consistent property editor;
• output to C++ or XRC;
• give your dialogs context-sensitive help and tooltips;
• store image resources and convert to inline or file-based XPMs;
• edit the generated C++ code by hand, but have DialogBlocks insert changes to the dialog;
• preview your dialogs, then quickly compile and run the application from within DialogBlocks;
• migrate your old RC dialogs as first-shot wxWidgets dialogs before full sizer-based conversion.
What’s New in DialogBlocks 5.15.3
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category