Descriptions for ControllerMate 4.10.4
Name: ControllerMate for Mac
Release Date: 02 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:macOS 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.orderedbytes.com/controllermate/
ControllerMate is a controller programming tool that allows custom functionality to be added to standard HID devices (joysticks, trackballs, gamepads, keyboards, and more).
Using a graphical interface and drag-and-drop editing, users can program controller buttons to perform complex keyboard and mouse sequences. Programming is accomplished using “building blocks”. Each type of building block performs a different type of function. Building blocks can be individually configured and linked together to perform an endless variety of tasks.
Common programming tasks that can be performed with ControllerMate include:
- Configuring controller buttons to act like individual keyboard keys
- Configuring controller buttons to generate simple text
- Configuring controller axes to act like mouse axes
- Assigning an AppleScript to a controller button
- Redefining keyboard keys
- Assigning a custom acceleration curve to a mouse
What’s New in ControllerMate 4.10.4
- Includes a minor change to fix sluggish performance that could occur when viewing the Controller Information panel for certain devices.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category