Descriptions for Twitterrific 5.2.3 MAS
Release Date: 17 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later Twitter account
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://twitterrific.com/mac
Twitterific has been re-imagined from the ground up to be the Mac’s most friendly, powerful and modern Twitter client. Twitterrific makes Twitter fun.
- Twitter Your Way – A clean, uncluttered timeline featuring just the content you care about; tweets are presented in chronological order and other people’s likes aren’t placed in your timeline.
- Designed for macOS – Twitterrific feels right at home on the Mac, with support for Notification Center, Retina displays, built-in sharing, beautiful animations, full-screen mode, and more.
- Timelines Galore – Take control of your tweets with multiple timeline windows from the same account or multiple accounts, all organized on your Mac’s desktop.
- Full Accessibility – Navigate the timeline, compose tweets, and even attach image descriptions quickly and easily using Voice Over.
- Tweet In Style – Twitterrific’s appearance panel supports themes, lets you customize fonts and type sizes, and even lets you control how media appears in the timeline.
- Read Anywhere – Whether you use Twitterrific on your iPhone, iPad, or another Mac, the app automatically syncs your reading position for a seamless Twitter experience.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- True multi-account/multi-window support
- View mentions, messages, and favorites quickly and easily
- Timeline syncing of reading position across all platforms via iCloud
- System-wide alerts for mentions and direct messages via Notification Center
- Fully accessible via VoiceOver
- Support for Retweet (RT) and Quoted tweets
- Quick access to Emoji when composing new tweets
- Autocompletion of usernames and hashtags while editing tweets
- View Twitter saved searches and lists
- Check out global and local trending topics
- Browse conversation threads between users
- Support for tweet storms and chained tweet threads
- Quickly Delete and Edit your own tweets
- Translate tweets to your native language
- Helpful color-coding of tweet types
- In-app media viewing for images, animated GIFs, Instagram and more
- Share a tweet with actions for email, Messages, Safari Reading List and more
- Muffles and mutes synced from Twitterrific for iOS via iCloud
- Robust in-app media viewer with detachable popovers
- Customize the appearance of media in the timeline or hide it completely
- View user profiles including past tweets, likes and mentions
- Follow and unfollow other users directly from their user profile
- Block and report spammers with a single click
- Theme control (light or dark)
- Font size and type face control
- Robust keyboard control
What’s New in Twitterrific 5.2.3
- Threads now always display in chronological order for consistency
- Toggling retweet/like now updates the UI immediately
- Re-positioned the unread indicator dot after the timestamp (less distracting)
- Added a Report Abuse option to the Action … menu
- Copy-protected Twitter videos open in browser instead of showing static image
- Clicking a mention/message notification now prefers to reuse an account window rather than opening a new one
- Added tooltips to tweet buttons and window tabs
- Improved performance in various places
- Added keyboard shortcut for switching between Thread/Replies tabs:”Option-Tab”
- Fixed upside-down user profile banners
- Fixed a memory leak that manifested when streaming a very busy timeline
- Fixed an old decoding bug that could cause truncated tweets when translating
- Fixed issue that prevented the Page Up/Down keys from scrolling the timeline
- Fixed issue that prevented Translate from appearing in the Action … menu
- Fixed issue that prevented Delete/Edit Tweet from appearing in the Action … menu on your own tweets
- Fixed issue where the app thought it was still streaming when in fact it had disconnected
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category