Descriptions for TinyAlarm 1.9
Name: TinyAlarm for Mac
Release Date: 25 Oct 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://plumamazing.com/product/tiny-alarm/
TinyAlarm is simple, comprehensive and has:
* multiple alarms all conveniently located in your menubar
* alarms of secs. mins. or years
* “Take 5” a break or pomodoro timer to maintain good health and improve work focus.
* 4 kinds of sounds for alerts
• user recordings
• users music
• system sounds
• speech systhesis
* fade sound in gently
* uses Apple notifications
* remembers previous alarms
All of the configuration is done in the create alarm dialog reached via the menubar. Clicking around should reveal just about everything there is to know about Tiny Alarm. Its simple but powerful.
TinyAlarm is good for when you’re gaming or programming, but still have to get to class. It will also help you avoid missing your bus, or burning your pizza, or showing up late for meetings.
Now includes ‘Take 5’ a beak timer for workplace time management. Increase focus, reduce distractions, limit interruptions and complete tasks more efficiently
We are updating it often.
What’s New in TinyAlarm 1.9
- UI improvements and features added to take 5
- Added sounds to take 5
- Added more sounds to alarms
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category