Descriptions for Nisus Writer Pro 2.1.8
Name: Nisus Writer Pro
Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
Developer: Nisus Software, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://nisus.com/pro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/nisus-writer-pro/id454320900?mt=12
Nisus Writer Pro is the powerful word processor for macOS. An intuitive interface, powerful writing tools, and unmatched compatibility make Nisus Writer Pro the choice of serious writers everywhere.
Nisus Writer Pro starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in macOS (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Nisus Writer Pro.
No matter what you write, from a simple letter to a sophisticated thesis, Nisus Writer Pro will allow you to create stunning documents with ease.
• macOS autosave and document versioning
• multilingual support
• track changes
• drawing tools
• footnotes and endnotes
• table of contents
• cross references
• mail merge
• supported file formats:
– RTF (import and export)
– Word (import and export)
– OpenOffice (import and export)
– PDF (export only)
– WordPerfect (import only)
– Plain Text
– ePub (export only)
• and much more
What’s New in Nisus Writer Pro 2.1.8
- Crashes on macOS 10.13 High Sierra when saving or loading files using certain fonts
- Visiting the Language preference pane could trigger crashes, especially after multiple visits.
- Japanese text imported from outside Nisus Writer could sometimes be garbled by incorrect text encoding.
- The Malayalam language should use lefttoright writing mode.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category