Descriptions for Mate Translate 4.0.6 MAS
Name: Mate Translate – translator
Release Date: March 09, 2018
Developer: Twopeople Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://matetranslate.com/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mate-translate-translator/id1005088137?mt=12
Mate can understand 103 languages! Easily and quickly translate words & text by selecting them in any other app. Create your own personal Phrasebook and keep a dictionary of other countries’ words handy whenever you need it!
Stop using tons of different language apps to help you translate and just use Mate!
TRANSLATE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
• Mate understands 103 languages and also teaches you how to pronounce words correctly.
• Get translations for Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian and more!
• See the phonetic transcription and transliteration of words and text.
• Mate can speak out words and texts with correct accents to help you learn faster.
CREATE A CUSTOM PHRASEBOOK
• Language learners and travelers! Create custom word lists each language and keep them handy whenever you need.
• Mate Phrasebook – Easily create and curate word lists which are available even offline.
USE MATE ANYWHERE
• Don’t navigate to translation websites anymore when you’re reading an article in Safari or editing a document in Pages. Just use Mate everywhere you go!
• Select any text in any app and get a translation by hitting the “Translate with Mate“ button in the context menu.
SYNC TRANSLATIONS ACROSS ALL DEVICES • Keep all of your translation and dictionary data synchronized across all your devices.
• Automatically synchronize your data between all your iPhones, browsers and Macs.
No matter what you need translated, a word, a book or a friends’ message, no compromise! Now “Mate it,” will mean, “Come on man, just use this awesome app and forget about using translation websites.” Use Mate for all your translation needs!
Download Mate today to get your ultimate translation helper!
What’s New in Mate Translate 4.0.6
This update mainly contains under-the-hood improvements & fixes.
If you are curious:
– Memory usage was optimized. Mate should now barely eat any of your precious RAM.
– Shortcuts fixed. Previously, you were able to re-assign a shortcut only after clearing the previous one. We agree it was not very intuitive, our bad. Now, you can just click on the field and re-assign them easily.
– Speaking out works again. For some languages, text-to-speech stopped working some time ago. We fixed it. Now it’s working again and even with better speech quality!
– For sharp eyes only: we fixed a few minor UI bugs, too.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category