Descriptions for Lungo 1.1.1 MAS
Developer: Sindre Sorhus
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://sindresorhus.com/lungo
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/lungo/id1263070803?mt=12
Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
This can be useful when:
– Doing a presentation at work
– Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
– Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
– Reading a long article without scrolling
– Using the screen to view live stats
– Monitoring progress on a long-running task
– Right-click or Option-click the menu bar icon to quickly activate.
– Choose to activate with left-click instead in the Preferences.
– Choose to activate at launch in the Preferences.
– Set the default duration in the Preferences, which is used when Lungo is activated by clicking the menu bar icon.
Important: Lungo will not prevent your Mac from sleeping if you close the lid. This is a Mac App Store limitation.
What’s New in Lungo 1.1.1
- Remove gray background appearing on some systems.
- Fix icon disappearing and quickly reappearing when changing Spaces.
- Fix issue with the smoke animation when a new session is activated before the animation finishes.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category