Descriptions for Integrity Plus 6.11.13
Name: Integrity Plus for Mac
Release Date: 05 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://peacockmedia.software/mac/integrity-plus/
Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native for speed and security
What’s New in Integrity Plus 6.11.13
- Important update for French users – when using French localisation, when making a blacklist rule (‘Ignore links containing…’, etc.), the new rule appears not to save when OK pressed.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category