Descriptions for Clipboard Manager 2.1.4
Name: Clipboard Manager
Release Date: December 23, 2017
Developer: Jan Valta
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.mac-application.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/clipboard-manager/id1116697975?mt=12
Clipboard Manager is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface- Paste or Delete clippings by swipe gesture.
• Direct Paste- Paste clippings direct to the current application.
• Application Actions- Paste, Paste as Plain Text, Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
• Custom Actions- User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Quick Panel- Panel in the header of every clippings for quick action execution.
• Drag and Drop- Drag and drop clippings to any application.
• Quick Look- Large preview for any clippings type.
• Sharing- Share clippings with your friends.
• Selected Text- Work with the selected text.
• Bulk Actions- Paste, delete or share more clippings at one time.
• Search and Filter- text search and filter clippings by type or application.
• Favorites- Choose your favorite clippings for easy search.
• Folders- Organize your clippings to Folders.
• Most Used- Show clippings ordered by paste count.
• Mode without Dock Icon- Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications- Ignore the copied clippings from these applications.
• Global Shortcut- Show application from anywhere.
• Launch Application at Login.
• Touch Bar Support.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following website http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/paste-script.html
What’s New in Clipboard Manager 2.1.4
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category