Descriptions for Luminar 2018 1.1.0 (2532)
Name: Luminar 2018
Release Date: December 19, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: MacPhun LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://macphun.com/luminar
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/luminar-2018/id1296267339?mt=12
Meet the most innovative professional photo editor built by photographers for photographers. Luminar brings everything you need to make perfect photos in less time!
We designed Luminar to be the best photo software for modern photographers. This may sound like a bold claim, but we listen to photographers and hear their requests & needs every day. Over 40 professional photographers helped us create this version of Luminar.
Luminar is the first real Adobe Lightroom alternative that you can enjoy today without burdening subscriptions and limited features.
Right of the bat, get amazing images with the improved Raw engine. Remove flaws with Lens Correction & Transform tools. Stylize and enhance with new intelligent filters, including the unique Sun Rays filter. You can even bring your Adobe Photoshop plugins into Luminar. And much more.
LUMINAR IS POWERFUL
*Over 40 non-destructive filters
*Over 50 professional presets + custom presets
*Support of Adobe Photoshop plugins
*Flawless RAW support
*Layers with blending modes
*Lens correction and Transform
*Dodge & Burn
*HSL & Curves
*Pro color grading with Lookup Tables
*Dedicated workspaces for all kinds of photos
*Fully non-destructive image editing
*And much more…
LUMINAR IS INTUITIVE & EASY-TO-USE
*Get started in less than a minute
*Adjust User Interface to your liking
*Quickly access the necessary tools with workspaces
*Get instant results with dozens of presets
*And much more…
LUMINAR IS FULL OF CREATIVITY
*Accent Filter – enhance photos with Artificial Intelligence
*Sun Rays – add realistic sunlight & rays
*Matte, Grain, Cross process – emulate film styles & vintage looks
*Orton Effect – beautiful portraits with a twist
*Black & White panel – professional monochrome photo editing
*Polarizing Filter – dramatically enhance skies
*Golden Hour for the perfect light any time of the day
*And much more…
Enjoy Luminar and make your photos beautiful faster.
For support and education visit: http://macphun.com
What’s New in Luminar 2018 1.1.0 (2532)
– Improved compatibility with OS X 10.10, 10.11 support.
– The Histogram updates in realtime.
– Performance and RAM usage improvements.
– When editing press Cmd+L to quickly access the Filters list as well.
RAW image improvements:
– Luminar does a better job of detecting noise in a raw file and automatically fixing it when you open to a photo.
– DNG file support is improved for easier editing.
– Even more raw formats can be edited natively with our RAW Develop filter.
Better batch processing:
– A streamlined user interface makes batch processing even easier to fix multiple photos at once.
– Additional improvements also made to address user-reported issues.
Improved Native files:
– Save your editing projects in the native Luminar format which makes it easy to come back and edit in the future.
– Files can be shared between Mac and Windows users.
– Any LUT you’ve chosen can now be stored to a preset with no need to link to the original .cube file.
– Photos can now be exported to SmugMug for online sharing.
– The Sharpen on Export filter is also improved for crisper images.
Better masking controls:
– Adjust the density controls on a mask to refine the blending of layers.
– When editing a mask, you can also press the Backspace hotkey to reset gradient/radial mask drawing.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category