Descriptions for iWatermark Pro 2.0.11
Name: iWatermark Pro for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://plumamazing.com/product/iwatermark-pro-for-mac/
iWatermark Pro is the essential watermarking app for professional, business, and personal use.
Easily secure and protect your photos with text, a graphic, a signature, or a QR watermark. Once added to a photo, this visible watermark indicates that the image is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture, and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit, and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks from other platforms for use in the Mac version
- Fast 64-bit, multi-threaded, multiple CPU/GPU’s
- User-selectable color profiles
- Add, remove, and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS, and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, and many more
- Always being improved
What’s New in iWatermark Pro 2.0.11
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category