Descriptions for Image Resizer 1.5
Name: Image Resizer – Resize Photos
Release Date: January 09, 2018
Developer: Systweak Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.systweak.com/systweak-support
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/image-resizer-resize-photos/id1188274404?mt=12
Reduce your image size in few seconds…
We capture our precious moments in the form of images and always want to share them with our family and friends. But a lot many times, we are unable to do so due to large image sizes. A perfect solution to this problem is Image Resizer.
It is a useful and effective tool to resize single and multiple images, without compromising with image resolution and its quality. Using this tool, you can select photos from Photos Library, Photos or from any folder on your machine.
Get the all new Image Resizer app and be assured that you have the best tool to resize, crop, rotate, flip any image to any direction or convert it to any other format.
Awesome tool for photo resizing.
- Resize single or batch of photos
- High quality results and great speed
- Easy image compression
- Predefined settings option
- Easily convert pictures into different formats
- Resize and convert
- User friendly UI
- Easy selection of output resolution, rename files or compress, choose a specific destination to save resized images.
- Rotate image to 90 degrees clockwise, anticlockwise, rotate 180 degrees, Flip Horizontal and Vertical.
- Custom size can be chosen and photo can be resized percentage wise
- Resized images do not lose quality
How to use Image Resizer:
To use this app, first you need to select the location from where you wish to take the image. You can do so by selecting the option at the bottom left of the app. Then select the photo/ photos you wish to resize and perform the desired operation.
What’s New in Image Resizer 1.5
– Added support to save last session’s settings: User can now save the settings of the last session (only settings, not the batch of photos) and load them next time. This will allow user to quickly load the changes that he made in the settings during the previous batch and apply on the new batch of photos with ease.
– Bug fixes and few improvements.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：639 views (Daily)