Descriptions for iZotope Trash 2 v2.05b
Name: iZotope Trash 2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Web Site: https://www.izotope.com/en/products/create-and-design/trash.html
Trash is a 64-bit spice rack of distortion. For guitarists recording direct, Trash provides over 85 box, cabinet and speaker models — ranging from standard amp classics to stacks to experimental designs. Combined with 45 overdrive and distortion models — 12AX7 tubes, 6L6 tubes, transistors, fuzz, rectifiers, and more — you can make Trash sound as good, bad, real or unreal as you want.
Trash goes beyond a typical “guitar amp simulator” effect, though. With multiband distortion, sweeping filters and emulations of classic delays it can be effectively applied to bass, vocals, drums as well.
- 48 distortion types ranging from tube overdrive to the fuzz of germanium transistors. Chain pairs of distortions together for sonic destruction at 64bit precision, or split the signal into multiple bands and apply distortion independently to individual frequencies.
- Realistic modeling of 85 amp cabinets and speakers. Classics, combos, boutique models, stacks… a tone and character for any occasion.
- 36 filters that can be LFO or envelope triggered through a unique graphical display. Synth filters, resonant filters, classic analog filters and more.
- Multiband dynamics and gating to control the peaks and tame the noise.
- Trash the echo with a selection of classic lofi delays. Tape delay with saturation and nonlinear tape machine artifacts, tapetube delay with added tube saturation modeling, classic analog delay with analog degradation and Lofi digital delay with quantization noise and aliasing.
- History and Undo features, dedicated preset manager with dozens of drum, guitar and bass presets, spectrum and level meters, and DirectX automation.
What’s New in iZotope Trash 2 v2.05b
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category