Descriptions for CheckBook Pro 2.6.1
Name: CheckBook Pro
Release Date: October 31, 2017
Developer: Splasm Software, Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7.3 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/checkbook-pro/id412490330?mt=12
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro’s simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
• Save some ink strokes and let CheckBook Pro print your checks for you (pre-printed check paper only)
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro’s built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
What’s New in CheckBook Pro 2.6.1
• Includes some minor check printing enhancements, like placing asterisks before the check amount to help prevent unwanted charges.
• Prevents a crash that could happen when you create or view the details of a transfer.
• Takes care of a situation where the last selected Entry and some column layouts may not be remembered when you quit and reopen CheckBook Pro.
• Sorting Schedules by Next Entry Date makes sense again.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category