Descriptions for MathMagic Pro Edition InDesign 9.3.2
Name: MathMagic Pro for InDesign for Mac
Release Date: 05 Sep 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.6 or later
Requirements: Adobe InDesign CS3 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://www.mathmagic.com/product/pro.html
Powerful and intuitive Adobe InDesign integrated equation editor that helps you to add mathematical expression within your documents
If you find yourself often in need of a simple and easy way to jot down various types of mathematical expressions using your Mac, you must be looking for a software solution to simplify this task.
InfoLogic’s MathMagic Pro for InDesign is a quite powerful Adobe InDesign plug-in designed with a single purpose in mind: to help its users simplify the workflow needed to go through when one has to add a mathematical expression within an InDesign project.
Comprehensive tool for math expression design
Although it might look quite intimidating at first for InDesign beginner users, MathMagic Pro’s equation editor is the only tool you need to embed any sort of math expressions in any InDesign document, with great ease.
Moreover, after you get used to the complex and full-featured interface, you can use its WYSIWYG editor to rapidly enter the equation you want to insert within the document.
Next to the equation editor, MathMagic Pro also provides a Clips panel that can prove to be a serious time saver for when you have to enter multiple types of expressions, all relying on the same base configuration.
Large selection of templates and symbols
Furthermore, to make creating custom expressions even more simple, MathMagic Pro comes bundle with an extensive collection of equation and shape templates covering a large selection of disciplines from mathematics to accounting, as well as a vast array of TrueType and OpenType formatted mathematical symbols.
Each of these templates can further be customized using the included tools, in order to fit within the overall design of your project.
Support for MathML and LaTeX equation import
If you already have your equations written down using LaTeX or MathML, MathMagic Pro enables you to effortlessly import them within your InDesign document so that you can obtain a higher quality document.
In addition, all the mathematical expressions designed with MathMagic Pro can be exported to a wide array of formats (i.e. LaTeX, MathML, MediaWiki, PDF) for inclusion within projects you’re working on using other tools.
Reliable and convenient equation editor
Everything considered, if you’re one to work with mathematical expressions on a daily basis, MathMagic Pro for InDesign should be one of the tools you try, if not for its huge range of built-in templates and symbols, then at least for the wide assortment of input and output formats.
What’s New in MathMagic Pro Edition InDesign 9.3.2
- Define Spacing:Vector and Long Arrows:”Center arrow height” field is added
- “Apply Character’s Sub/Superscript Before Gap for Under/Over Bars and Arrows template” checkbox added to Define Spacing:Super/Subscript to Template pane
- Define Spacing:Fences and Vertical Bars:”Horizontal Gap” fields allow a negative value
- Define Spacing:Super/Subscript to Character:”Script After Gap” fields allow a negative value
- Define Spacing:Large Op and Integrals:”Large Op Gap” and “Integral box Gap” fields allow a negative value
- Define Spacing:Accents:”Prime After Gap” field allows a negative value
- Define Spacing:Matrix:”Horizontal / Vertical Overhang” fields allow a negative value
- Define Spacing:Line Spacing and Box Property:”Line Between Boxes Overhang” fields allow a negative value
- Some LaTeX symbol names for Set commands changed and fixed
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category