Descriptions for JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.2 Ultimate Edition
Name: IntelliJ IDEA for Mac
Release Date: 28 Dec 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.8 or later
Web Site: http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/
IntelliJ IDEA lets you code without a hitch. It practices a non-intrusive, intuitive approach to help you write, debug, refactor, test and learn your code. Thanks to its deep understanding of languages and technologies, IntelliJ IDEA provides a second pair of hands for you when you need them. Playing the game by your rules without ever getting in your way – that’s what we believe is the key to a productive and pleasant development.
What’s New in JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.2 Ultimate Edition
- First and foremost, the Kotlin plugin bundled with the IDE has been updated to v1.2.10. The updated plugin contains a fix for a major Gradle performance regression KT-21557.
- For Gradle test runner, the Rerun failed tests button is again available inside the Debug tool window. IDEA-183164
- Now, the IDE doesn’t crash after a function creation or a function replacement in the Redshift console editor IDEA-183889.
- Files generated by the annotation processor aren’t stored in the output directory anymore IDEA-183336.
- The IDE now selects the appropriate Gradle JVM automatically IDEA-149592, this also works for the first project in Gradle IDEA-148681.
- The issue with too many processes indexing a Git repository has been fixed IDEA-177754.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category