Descriptions for Adobe After Effects CC 2018.0.1 15.0.1
Name: Adobe After Effects CC 2018 for Mac
Release Date: 23 Jan 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- 6 GB available harddisk space for installation
- 1440×900 display
- OpenGL 2.0capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 for QuickTime features
- Internet connection
Includes: Adobe Zii Patcher
Web Site: http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects.html?PID=3146232?sdid=ZP46FDL2
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2018 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers – without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they’re released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
What’s New in Adobe After Effects CC 2018.0.1 15.0.1
- Import support for more video formats – After Effects can now import the following video formats:
- ARRI ALEXA Mini MXF/ARRIRAW:You can import footage shot by ARRI ALEXA Mini camera in MXF/ARRIRAW format (ARRIRAW codec in an MXF container file) into After Effects.
- HEVC (H.265) QuickTime:You can import HEVC codec footage in QuickTime (.mov) format such as footage shot by iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 into After Effects.
- Audio sync improvement with variable frame rate footage – After Effects maintains audio sync when you play or export a footage recorded with a variable frame rate such as a video shot on mobile phone.
- Bug Fixes:
- After Effects crashes when you copy shape data to the clipboard in mocha AE or mocha Pro and then switch back to After Effects. After Effects also crashes on launch if the mocha shape data is in the clipboard.
- In the Timeline panel on Windows, when display scaling is enabled, parameter values could overlap for properties that have multiple parameters.
- On macOS High Sierra (version 10.13) with multiple monitors, context menus do not display on secondary monitors.
- After Effects removes effect names, and renames mask layers to ‘mask’ when you open XML project files (.aepx) saved in a previous version of After Effects.
- If you render a QuickTime or AVI file through Render Queue to a codec that is not native to After Effects, the last frame of the output could be missing. The issue occurs if the project is set to Mercury GPU Acceleration.
- On Windows, if you assign a keyboard shortcut in the Visual Keyboard Shortcut Editor to commands for plug-ins, scriptUI panels, or CEP (Common Extensibility Platform) panels, the keyboard shortcuts do not work.
- The Interpret Footage settings auto-reset when you paste footage from Premiere Pro or import a Premiere Pro project into After Effects.
- If you save After Effects Motion Graphics templates and Dynamic Link compositions with no audio layer in Premiere Pro 11.1, they fail to load when you open them in Premiere Pro 12.0.
- When you paste a composition from After Effects to Premiere Pro, the clips of the composition import into recovery bin.
- After Effects displays the created by an older client warning every time you share a team project created in an older version of After Effects from the current version.
- When color management is enabled, if there is no color profile embedded in a still-image format footage (such as JPEG, PNG, PSD, and TIFF), it could render darker than expected.
- In macOS High Sierra (version 10.13), Command+ (backslash) does not work when you try to maximize application window without the title bar.
- Premiere Pro 12.0.1 fails to load After Effects Motion Graphics templates if the Media Cache location is set to the root directory of the drive. After Effects displays a warning Please install After Effects (trial or license) and retry.
- Other Enhancements:
- The Create VR Environment and Extract Cubemap tools reduce GPU memory use by generating the intermediate cubemap in 3:2 format instead of 4:3 format. When Use Edge Blending option is enabled, the memory optimization can not be used.
- After Effects assigns the sRGB IEC61966-2.1 color profile when you enable color management. This is applicable to JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF, and other still-image format footages if there is no color profile embedded in the footage.
- The Set Poster Frame button in the Essential Graphics panel is now named Set Poster Time. You can use the button to set the time of the composition from which the poster frame renders. The poster frame renders when you export the Motion Graphics template.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category
：1164 views (Daily)