|Name||Application Wizard 4.1 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-11-21 21:15:25|
|Files||Application Wizard 4.1 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip (12.61 MB)|
Application Wizard is a small device, very determined to give us a new way to manipulate and work with applications, creating multiple groups of favorite applications that can open, close, switch or hide at will. But this is not all, if an application is hung, the screws can squeeze the system to the closure and restart immediately.
On screen, a simple panel contains four main menus Application Wizard (open, close, switch and special), which allow you to define groups of preferred applications and / or themes such as, for example, all Internet applications, which will be possible open, close, show or hide more than one application at the same time, thanks to the multiple selection.
The special menu offers very interesting extras as the ability to initiate and / or close Mac OS Classic, exit and / or restart the Finder and the Dock, switch users, put the Mac on hold, restart and / or close it. But we can also open recent applications, all applications in the Dock or the Folder and preferably to the panel.
Application Wizard is a very significant help when you want to close an application or group of applications, without having to activate them before, but if you decide to close all background applications, get rid of a capricious application refuses to start correctly, switch body applications or groups of applications and more, here you have everything.
With Application Wizard you can:
- quickly open favorite applications, groups of applications, and recent applications
- quit multiple or all running applications at the same time
- quit background processes and the Finder, and force applications to quit
- switch between applications and bring specific windows to the front when making applications active
- mark 32bit applications
- turn on single application mode
- eject disks and servers and mount ejected disks
- browse volumes and favorite folders to quickly open enclosed items
- easily access recent folders, documents, and servers
- quickly look up your contacts
- check system memory usage
- view information about files and open them with specific applications
- preview images, music, movies, and documents
- easily view the metadata associated with images, songs, movies, and PDF files
- define keyboard shortcuts to quickly accomplish frequent tasks
Application Wizard runs in English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, and Italian.
- System requirements Application Wizard requires macOS 10.11 or later (including macOS 10.14 Mojave).
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Application Wizard 4.1
- The incompatibilities with macOS 10.15 Catalina have been solved.
- The Open and Special menus now display Access Not Allowed when Application Wizard can’t access files on a volume or in a folder. On Catalina, make sure to allow Application Wizard to access files on removable and network volumes and in your Documents, Desktop, and Downloads folder, if you want to browse them.
- The System Memory submenu has been revised and now displays memory used (app, wired, and compressed memory), cached files, and swap used. In addition to that, it now lists compressed, decompressed, purged, and purgeable pages.
- A bug that caused Application Wizard to stop responding when trying to trash a file contained in a read-only folder or volume has been fixed. In addition to that, Application Wizard now displays an error message when trying move a file to a read-only folder or volume.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.0, that could cause Application Wizard to quit unexpectedly when trying to preview a movie has been fixed.
- A bug, introduced in version 4.0, that could cause aliases to appear in the Applications panel has been fixed.