|Name||App Tamer 2.4.8 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-09-30 15:40:34|
|Files||App Tamer 2.4.8 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (23.28 MB)|
App Tamer tames your processor-monopolizing apps and keeps them from chewing up excessive CPU time and battery life. Powered by a unique AutoStop feature, App Tamer stops each application when you switch away from it — when you return to that app, it restarts automatically!
App Tamer is built around an attractive and clear user interface, designed for managing all your running applications with minimum distraction or frustration. With helpful displays, you can monitor the average percentage of your processor(s) being used by each app, or access a graphical history or your CPU usage. Easily enable AutoStop for any application, or limit it to a certain amount of CPU time.
Don’t waste time trying to manage CPU usage on an app-by-app basis — liberate your Mac with App Tamer!
- OS X 10.9 or later 64 bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in App Tamer 2.4.8
- Added support for Google Chrome Apps.
- Added support for the new Apple Music app in Catalina.
- App Tamer’s “Managed Processes” display now shows processes whose priority has been changed, in addition to those that are set to be stopped or slowed in the background. Note that you can change a process’ priority by holding down the Option key when clicking on it in App Tamer’s process list.
- Fixed a bug that could result in App Tamer not starting up correctly if you Fast-User-Switch to a different account and then restart your Mac.
- Corrected a problem in which certain system processes would not be correctly slowed down after waking from sleep.
- A bug has been fixed that could leave App Tamer’s process control disabled after the Mac wakes from sleep.