|Name||App Tamer 2.4.5 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-21 17:38:07|
|Files||App Tamer 2.4.5 TNT.zip (21.03 MB)|
App Tamer tames your processor-monopolizing apps and keeps them from chewing up excessive CPU time and battery life. Powered by a unique AutoStop feature, App Tamer stops each application when you switch away from it — when you return to that app, it restarts automatically!
App Tamer is built around an attractive and clear user interface, designed for managing all your running applications with minimum distraction or frustration. With helpful displays, you can monitor the average percentage of your processor(s) being used by each app, or access a graphical history or your CPU usage. Easily enable AutoStop for any application, or limit it to a certain amount of CPU time.
Don’t waste time trying to manage CPU usage on an app-by-app basis — liberate your Mac with App Tamer!
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64 bit
What’s New in App Tamer 2.4.5
- The menu bar icon’s appearance has been improved in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused App Tamer to show some processes as being managed even when they weren’t.
- If you tear off App Tamer’s window from the menu bar, the window title bar now shows App Tamer’s name in it.
- When checking for updates, alerts could sometimes appear behind other windows. This has been fixed.
- App Tamer exits more gracefully if it crashes or can’t communicate with its helper app.
- App Tamer is now notarized by Apple.