|Name||App Pier v1.4.1.zip|
|Created on||2017-03-22 21:55:58|
|Files||App_Pier_v1.4.1.zip (6.84 MB)|
Name: App Pier
Release Date: March 21, 2017
Developer: Zafer ARICAN
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-Activation (install and play) (MAS)
Web Site: https://zaferarican.wordpress.com/app-pier
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/app-pier/id1179807827?mt=12
App Pier is a keyboard-friendly application launcher and switcher with Touch Bar support for new Macbook Pro.
* You can keep your favorite apps in App Pier and reorder them to your taste. This way you can create muscle memory in keyboard when using with Touch Bar. Your app buttons will always be at the same position.
* With App Pier, you can save screen space by hiding the MacOS dock as App Pier will let you launch and switch apps with keyboard shortcuts and touch bar.
* You can see and open running apps together with your pinned apps.
* You can launch any application from Application Folder. You can search apps and while searching both menubar items and Touch Bar items will update simultaneously. Space key is the keyboard shortcut for search.
* You can open your favorite folders. You can reach them from "Finder" item in menubar window with right-click or from "Finder" icon in Touch Bar with long-press
* It resides in menubar so that you can reach it anytime even another app is in fullscreen mode.
* It also lets you reach your running and pinned apps from any display in a multi-display setup.
* You can open the app with Cmd + Option + Tab keyboard shortcut. You can customize keyboard shortcut.
* You can select an app by simply start typing its name. Even first letter is enough most of the case to select the app.
* When selected you can perform
* Keep in / Remove From App Pier
* Hide / Unhide
* Hide Others
* Show All . There is a keyboard shortcut for each.
* The app list also lets you use drag & drop with mouse / trackpad to reorder or remove the app.
* Running apps are denoted with a dash in menu bar window and a brighter button on Touch Bar.
*It is available in both normal and dark mode.
Note: You need a Macbook Pro with Touch Bar to view Touch Bar items.
For more: http://mac-torrent-download.net
What's New in Version 1.4.1:
What' New in v1.4:
* Favorite Folders: Now you can open your favorite folders from App Pier.
- Just long press on Finder icon on Touch Bar and click on your favorite folder from Touch Bar
- Right clicking the Finder item on menu bar window also displays your favorite folder.
- And of course keyboard shortcut: Option + 1 to 5 opens your favorite folders.
What's New in v1.4.1:
* Indicators in Menubar window and Touchbar for "Finder" item are placed.
* "Add Favorite Folder" item is placed in right-click item for "Finder" and in long-press menu for Touch Bar "Finder" icon when no favorite folder is present.