App Cleaner & Uninstaller (was App Cleaner) can remove applications and their service files on OS X*. Make sure they aren’t eating up precious space on your drive with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
- Scan the system and preview installed applications
- Remove all types of service files
- Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
- Reset application to a first-launch state
- Easy-to-use shortcuts
- Any file or app quick preview
- Specific app-associated file formats preview
- In-app help assistance
- Show unused applications
- Skip list option
* Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://nektony.com/mac-app-cleaner
Mac App Store: https://geo.itunes.apple.com/app/id1013897218
What’s New in App Cleaner & Uninstaller Pro 6.0
- Improved and optimized for the latest macOS
- Added a support of the following languages: French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish.
- Improved the search for the programs and their removal, including their service files and the levtovers of previously deleted programs.
- Added an option to specify the folders where the programs are located.
- Added a support for the folders in the Skip List.
- Added an ability to find and remove program aliases.
- Improved the general statistics display for the installed programs.
- Improved the overall quality and the interaction of the program with the user.