Descriptions for App Cleaner & Uninstaller 4.7 MAS
Name: App Cleaner & Uninstaller
Release Date: January 18, 2018
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://nektony.com/mac-app-cleaner
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/app-cleaner-uninstaller/id1013897218?mt=12
Preview Installed Applications and Remove Service Files to Complete Uninstall.
App Cleaner- The best app to remove applications service files on Mac OS X and uninstalling applications*.
Delete application’s service files. Make sure they aren’t eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
Disable unneeded login items to launch Mac faster.
Get PRO features and remove even System Extensions.
Main Gained Value- Speed up Your Mac by:
• deleting apps’ files taking performance resources
• deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
• managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
• removing unneeded System Extensions
• removing login items and disabling startup programs
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers)- files of previously removed apps.
Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
• Scan the system and preview installed applications
• Remove all types of service files
• Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
• Reset application to a first-launch state
• Preview launch agents and system daemons
• Preview login items
• Disable launch agents and login items
• Find and preview installed System Extensions
• Remove System Extensions
• Easy-to-use shortcuts
• Any file or app quick preview
• Specific app-associated file formats preview
• In-app help assistance
• Show unused applications
• Skip list option
How to Uninstall an application using App Cleaner:
1. Launch App Cleaner.
2. Scan all applications for service files.
3. Choose unneeded application (left view). In-app purchase required.
4. Select all its’ service files on right view.
5. Click Remove.
6. If some apps were not removed, due to access rights, switch to Finder and move them manually to Trash*.
*Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
PRO mode required to:
• Remove executable part of applications
• Remove system extensions
• Disable ads
FREE mode allows to:
• Preview all installed apps
• Preview service files for apps
• Remove service files for apps
• Reset apps to first-run state
• Preview installed extensions and widgets
• Disable launch agents and startup items
• Remove Remains- broken service files
Nektony: that’s a 5th year we put our efforts to produce Mac cleanup utilities that solve any problematic issue.
What’s New in App Cleaner & Uninstaller 4.7
App Cleaner & Uninstaller is optimized for macOS High Sierra and now provides more options to delete apps with ease:
• Option to remove files to the Trash
• Logging for removal
• Usability interface improvements
• Improvements in scan process for supported document types
• Improvements in organizing and sorting apps by size to quickly uninstall unneeded programs
• Support of even more macOS app to uninstall completely