|Name||App Cleaner 3.0|
|Created on||2016-10-21 23:56:09|
|Files||App Cleaner 3.0/App-Cleaner-3.0-MAS.dmg (7.00 MB)|
Name: App Cleaner - Find & Remove Applications Service Files for Uninstall
Release Date: September 14, 2016
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes Pro In-App Purchase
Activation: Pre-K'ed (Courtesy of Team TNT)
Web Site: https://nektony.com/mac-app-cleaner
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/app-cleaner-find-remove-applications/id1013897218?mt=12
Preview Installed Applications and Remove Service Files to Complete Uninstall.
App Cleaner- The best app to remove applications service files on Mac OS X and uninstalling applications*.
Delete application's service files. Make sure they aren't eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you.
Main Gained Value- Speed up Your Mac by:
• deleting apps' files taking performance resources
• deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
• managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers)- files of previously removed apps.
Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
• Scan the system and preview installed applications
• Remove all types of service files
• Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
• Reset application to a first-launch state
• Easy-to-use shortcuts
• Any file or app quick preview
• Specific app-associated file formats preview
• In-app help assistance
• Show unused applications
• Skip list option
How to Uninstall an application using App Cleaner:
1. Launch App Cleaner.
2. Scan all applications for service files.
3. Choose unneeded application (left view). In-app purchase required.
4. Select all its’ service files on right view.
5. Click Remove.
6. If some apps were not removed, due to access rights, switch to Finder and move them manually to Trash*.
*Some applications can not be removed because they require administrator privileges. In this case, switch to the Finder and delete the application file in usual way.
Nektony: that's a 5th year we put our efforts to produce Mac cleanup utilities that solve any problematic issue.
NOTE: We cannot reply you in comments. If you have any comments, general or technical issues, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will respond within one business day.
What's New in Version 3.0:
Searching applications service files improved.
Applications uninstall improved.