|Created on||2019-04-01 04:27:06|
|Files||AOM.Total.Bundle.v1.9.5.Incl.Patched.and.Keygen-R2R.rar (124.7 MB)|
A.O.M. is a professional audio software bundle. Includes: Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, Wave Shredder, tranQuilizr, Cyclic Panner.
Total Bundle is a special and discounted license type which covers all plugins. Newly-released plugins are immediately available under a valid Total Bundle license. You can also get discount the amount of corresponding 1-year license price, when you buy each perpetual license of individual plugins in future.
AOM Total Bundle 1.9.5 Includes:
- Cyclic Panner
- Invisible Limiter
- Invisible Limiter G2
- Stereo Imager D
- Wave Shredder
- Sakura Dither
Web Site: https://aom-factory.jp/
What’s New in AOM Total Bundle 1.9.5
A.O.M. has updated their audio plug-ins to version 1.9.5.
New Features and Enhancements:
- [All Plugins] Introduce parameter snapshot feature. This supersedes A/B comparison feature.
- [All Plugins] Support hierarchy in factory presets.
- [All Plugins] Support undoing parameter reset.
- [All Plugins] Support wheel increments/decrements in dropdown list.
- [All Plugins] Add support for evaluation license.
- [All Plugins, Windows] Introduce plugin zoom feature.
- [Invisible Limiter / Invisible Limiter G2] Show internal sampling rate in quality parameter.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Make CPU load slightly lower.
- [tranQuilizr] Add unit to bandwidth value.
- [All Plugins] Eliminate redundant memory (re) allocation. (potential performance improvement).
- [All Plugins] Fix a bug that license status (key icon) did not become authorized state around 1 second after GUI open in some hosts.
- [All Plugins] Fix a bug that parameter link in Cubase did not work after doubleclicking knobs.
- [All Plugins, Mac] Fix laggy display during knob operation. This fix also mitigates host’s laggy display caused by plugins.
- [Cyclic Panner] Eliminate inefficient memory allocation. (potential performance improvement).
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Mitigate pop noise related to quality change.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix a bug that tranQuilizr records empty undo history after touching equalizer points.
- [tranQuilizr] Fix a potential bug of duplicated begin/end notification of mouse gesture.
- [tranQuilizr] Mitigate pop noise related to filter’s slope change.
- [All Plugins] Disable inplugin undo/redo feature in some hosts (Studio One, Ableton Live, Logic Pro). These hosts have native undo/redo feature and both have interfered each other.
- [All Plugins] Increase number of digits when editing.
- [All Plugins] Remove license file open dialog from inplugin license installation dialog. Now this feature supports only draganddrop of license file.
- [All Plugins] Switch from modal dialog to fullwindow dialog. This avoids potential bug caused by window modality and order.
- [Cyclic Panner] Change panpot value representation like “C” or “L 50”.
- [Invisible Limiter G2] Remove presetload lock feature (tablet icon). Now plugin always accepts parameter load by user operation. Factory presets do not overwrite current settings of gain, wet mix, unity gain monitoring, bypass parameters.