|Name||AnyTrans for iOS v7 7 0 20190731 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-05 20:39:33|
|Files||AnyTrans for iOS v7 7 0 20190731 TNT.zip (111.0 MB)|
AnyTrans lets you converge your entire Apple products and consolidate every access to all your content in one place, including music, videos, photos, messages, books, Safari history, voice memo, and more. No matter the content is from your iPhone, iTunes, even from iCloud. It gives efficient and minimalist control and absolute freedom over all your iOS data and files.
- Move everything from Android device to your new iPhone Transfer the most of your Android content to your new iPhone, including messages, photos, contact, even music and call log, etc.
- Migrate everything from old iPhone to your new one within one click clone Upon just one simple click, everything from your old iPhone, even from iPad will be cloned to your new iPhone.
- Download millions of online videos and audios Download your favorite online videos from Dailymotion, Vine and another 900+ sites directly to your iPhone iPad for offline watching, or to your computer for collection.
- Manage your iCloud content in a better way Download photos in bulk from your iCloud account and extract data from your iCloud backup. Also integrate data from multiple iCloud accounts to your daily used one for quicker access.
- Easily manage all your contents on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Browse, edit and export important music, messages, notes, and more personal data from iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fullway transfer across your iOS devices, iTunes, iCloud and computer gets anything transferred freely between your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes, iCloud and computer from iPhone to computer, iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to iTunes, computer to iPhone, etc.
- Back up and extract your precious data with ease AnyTrans can 1click back up your whole iPhone data or selectively back up what you need.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later 64 bit
Web Site: http://www.imobie.com
What’s New in AnyTrans for iOS 188.8.131.5290731
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.