The app allows full Pandora experience on your Macintosh – you can log in or create an account if you don’t have one. The app downloads all your stations and the search allows to create new ones. You can like, ban or temporarily ban each song, so the radio you’re listening to is even more personalised.
Anesidora has a built-in Last.fm scrobbler, so each song is saved on Last.fm.
Want to share a song, but your friend uses either Spotify or Apple Music? No problem – Anesidora will try to find a link to the song and copy it.
Anesidora will search for lyrics to each song, so they’re easily accessible.
The app automatically applies a proxy if needed.
Have your own proxy? No problem – you can change it in the app preferences.
Anesidora supports multimedia keys on your Mac and offers customizable global hotkeys for liking, banning a song and bringing the app to front.
Anesidora remembers up to 60 songs, so you can like or ban a song even if you haven’t earlier. You can also create a new station based on a track from the list.
- Builtin proxy, so the radio works outside U.S.
- Notifications when song changes, was liked etc.
- Multimedia keys supported to play/pause and change the song
- Builtin Last.fm scrobbler
- Builtin lyrics
- Global hotkeys to like, ban, temporarily ban song and to bring the app to front.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12.2 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://micropixels.pl/anesidora/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/anesidora/id1369500258?mt=12
What’s New in Anesidora 1.20
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.