Descriptions for Ample Sound AMR2 2.6
Name: Ample Sound AMR2
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X OS X 10.7 or later
Web Site: http://www.amplesound.net/en/pro-pd.asp?id=18
AMR is the second virtual instrument of the Ample Metal series. AMR has a 4.7 GB sample library which records each single fret, no destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
It features 8 articulations including Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute (Mute and Half Mute), Dead Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
Ample Metal Ray5 is a perfect companion for Ample Metal Eclipse.
Ample Metal Ray features
- AMR has a 4.7 GB sample library which records each single fret, No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
- It features 8 articulations including Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute (Mute and Half Mute), Dead Note, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
- The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
- Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note A0.
- Pick Attack Accentuation feature which can be adjustable to simulate the noise of pick stroke, bringing up more variations and realism.
- Automatic switch between Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute and Dead Note by velocity layers. No keyswitch is needed.
- Bass Tab Player can play both 5string and 4string bass tabs.
Ample Metal Ray5 for Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX)
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category