|Name||Amadine 1 0 2 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-07 16:12:26|
|Files||Amadine 1 0 2 TNT.zip (32.51 MB)|
Amadine is a vector drawing software with perfectly balanced UI that guarantees smooth workflow and quick learning. The app is perfect for illustrations, designing websites, user interface, laying out flyers and brochures, creating logos and icons.
Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers everything you may require to bring the craziest illustration ideas to life.
- Use more that 30 tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
- Select and modify objects: Move, Selection, Lasso, Eyedropper, Scissors, Eraser, Zoom.
- Draw and edit paths: Pen, Convert, Draw (combines Pencil and Brush), Width, Gradient, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc.
- Transform shapes: Free Transform, Symmetrical Distortion, Free Distortion.
- Organize artboards: Sheets.
- Type and edit text: Text (combines text in place and text in box), Text on Path, Text in Shape.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://amadine.com
What’s New in Amadine 1.0.2
- The Eraser, Scissors and Knife tool can be used with the Shift key for erasing/cutting in a straight line.
- It is now possible to change an anchor from Corner to Smooth by doubleclicking on it.
- Changes in the Sheets panel: Doubleclick a sheet’s name to change it, or next to the name to switch to that sheet.
- Changes in the Layers panel: Doubleclick a name to change it, or next to the name to show the shape on the canvas.
- The behavior of sliders has been improved.
- Snapping can be temporarily disabled by holding down the Cmd key when moving a shape.
- When exporting a document, the document’s name is now used instead of “Untitled”.
- Holding down the Shift key now increases or decreases a stepper’s value by 10.
- It is now possible to exit the application using CmdQ with the Welcome Window open.
- The SVG Fill option has been removed from Image Fill options as redundant.
- Changing stroke width with [ and ] keys now works in all drawing tools (Pen, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc).
- Newly added sheets are now centered in the window.
- In the Sheets tool, the selected sheet can be moved with the arrow keys.
- When exporting to TIFF and PNG, it is possible to choose between the transparent or white background.
- When importing from SVG, the image would shift with respect to the canvas this has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the currently selected tool would reset to Move after switching to another application with the CmdTab shortcut.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect closing of a path with the Modify > Path > Close command.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to exporting and Expand operations.