Name: Amadeus Pro
Version: 2.4.2 (1965)
Release Date: August 14, 2017
Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Spanish
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (The Shark)
Web Site: http://www.hairersoft.com/pro.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/amadeus-pro/id438292371?mt=12
Use your Mac for any audio-related task, such as live audio recording, creating iPhone ringtones, digitizing tapes and records, converting between a variety of sound formats (including Mp3, MPEG-4 AAC, AIFF, WAVE, WMA, CAF, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis), remastering your iTunes music library, record internet streams, etc.
Thanks to its outstanding direct-to-disk abilities and waveform caching, edits on arbitrarily large sounds are performed at lightning speed with this fully featured multi-track editor. The handling of large sounds is furthermore facilitated by the extensive support of markers.
While Amadeus Pro features a number of built-in audio effects (equalizer, speed and pitch change, echo, etc), its abilities can be extended arbitrarily through the support of Audio Units and VST plug-ins.
Besides all the functions you would expect from a professional quality waveform editor, Amadeus Pro also features:
– Tracks can be split into multiple clips for easy placement
– Audio Units can be applied to tracks non-destructively in real-time
– Smart editing
– Scheduled recordings
– Powerful batch processor
– Direct recording from internet streams
– A full range of real-time and offline sound analysis tools
Check out the demo version on our website!
What’s New Amadeus Pro 2.4.2
Bug fixes. Version 2.4 includes:
– Much faster display on computers supporting Metal on OS X 10.11 and up
– Touchbar support
– Ogg Opus file format support
– Auto Layout makes the interface look great in every language