Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2019.1.1.3066
Substance Painter is a brand new 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
- Dota 2 Template Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport Preview your painting in a nextgen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available prebuilt shaders)
- Fully NonDestructive Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- MultiMaterial Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.allegorithmic.com
What’s New in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2019.1.1.3066
- Update to latest version of Substance Engine with last release of Substance Designer 2019.1
- [Substance] Visible If is not taken into account for Input Images
- [SVT][Engine] Changing texture set resolution leads to a crash in some cases
- [Engine] Random black textures appear in some cases
- [Layer Stack][UI] Toggling a mask with SHIFT can select multiple layers at the same time
- [Layer Stack] Opacity has no effect on Paint effect with PassThrough blending mode
- [Layer Stack] Height To Normal filter input doesn’t update properly with eraser brush stroke
- [LayersStack] Crash when undoing the drop of a smart mask
- Wireframe flickering with shadows and temporal anti aliasing activated
- [Displacement] Lag on AMD with some heavy meshes
- [Windows] Crash when opening some projects via the file explorer
- [Histogram] Crash when removing mask with anchor point in some cases
- Crash in preview generation in some rare cases
- [Crash] Can not reopen a project using too many clone and smudge tools
- No mesh displayed in material mode after saving in some cases
- [Scripting] alg.mapexport.documentStructure() returns incorrect values for folders
- Double clicking texture set name will select it before entering renaming mode