Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2018.3.2.2768 MacOS
Substance Painter is a brand new 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
- Dota 2 Template Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport Preview your painting in a nextgen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available prebuilt shaders)
- Fully NonDestructive Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- MultiMaterial Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.allegorithmic.com
What’s New in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2018.3.2.2768
- Summary: hotfix with some new features
- [Export] Allow export to USDZ
- [Viewport] Allow to control the texture quality in the Display Settings
- [Viewport] Added mip bias setting in Display Settings
- [Viewport] Added anisotropic filtering in Display Settings
- [plugins] Update official plugins to use the style of Substance Painter 2018
- [License] Install license by default in a user folder
- Crash linked to decompression
- Add TAA on solo material
- Noise with shadow, TAA and alpha test shader with dithering
- Remove specular dithering for all classic PBR shaders
- Crash in the shader settings in some cases
- Scattering activation is not synchronized between OpenGL and Iray renders
- Smudge and clone tools do not work anymore on specific meshes
- Some texture sets can not appear in Iray render
- Renamed Texture Sets are not saved after closing project
- Wireframe artefacts when drag and dropping materials on ID maps
- [Scripting] File path creation not forced when saving a project
- [Scripting] Callback “onProjectAboutToSave()” doesn’t work anymore
- Forum links broken in report bug window
- Computation freeze in some cases on AMD VEGA GPUs
- Huion tablet issue with shortcuts on Windows OS