Descriptions for Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2018.1.1 macOS
Name: Substance Painter
Developer: Allegorithmic SAS
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.allegorithmic.com
Substance Painter is a brand new 3D Painting app with never before seen features and workflow improvements to make the creation of textures for 3D assets easier than ever. It is acknowledged as the most innovative and user-friendly 3D Painter out there.
- Dota 2 Template Create items and characters for Dota 2 with our custom Dota 2 template, allowing you to create, preview and export all the textures needed easily!
- Particle Brushes Throw water, dirt or even fire at your object and watch the realistic weathering effects unfold in real time!
- Material Painting Paint full materials at once, lay the groundwork for your textures or paint small details in seconds!
- Smart Material Reuse your materials to texture super quickly!
- Physically Based Viewport Preview your painting in a nextgen viewport for accurate material feedback.
- Use Any Rendering Shader Import your own custom shaders and create your own channels to paint on (or use available prebuilt shaders)
- Fully NonDestructive Modify your UVs or topology at any time without ever losing your work.
- Substance Brushes Use your Substances as brushes and unleash parametric painting!
- 2D Seamless Painting Paint in 2D across seams thanks to the unified 3D/2D pipeline. Massive time saver and unique feature in digital painting application!
- MultiMaterial Paint on the different texture sets of your mesh!
- Shelf A dense preset library of materials, tools and effects that are tweakable, making the possibilities infinite.
What’s New in Allegorithmic Substance Painter 2018.1.1
- [Tablet] Issue when changing default interaction choices
- [Bakers] Crash with Assimp library
- [Bakers] Regression on performance with A.O. map
- [Iray] Lens Distortion is not applied to the Alpha channel
- [Drivers] Update of minimum drivers requirements
- [3Dview] Normals not correctly generated on UDIM meshes without normals information
- [Intel] Crash with Substance Painter 2018.1.0
- [Intel][Viewport] Issue with padding (black artefacts)
- Computation freeze on AMD VEGA GPUs