|Name||Substance Designer 2019 2.0-2541 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-08-30 21:34:24|
|Files||Substance Designer 2019 2.0-2541 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (703.4 MB)|
Substance Designer is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information (ex: normal, displacement, curvature etc.). It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
Node-based texturing. Allowing non-linear workflow and quick iterations.
Substance Designer 5 is a node based texturing tool. Tired of messy layers ? Fit everything you need in a few compact and handy nodes. Let Substance connect all the channels for you and focus on what really matters: your art.
The industry standard for PBR texturing
Substance Designer is a powerful node-based texturing tool tailor-made for Physically Based Rendering and extensively used by more than 50 AAA game projects.
The 3D View allows to visualize on your mesh all your texturing work in real time.
Compatible with any game engine.
Substance Designer lets you to create your own templates, making it compatible with any game engine on the market, or your in-house engine.
The New Generation of Procedural Art
Substance Designer 5 is powered by Substance Engine 2, the new iteration of the renown procedural technology developed by Allegorithmic. It unleashes an incredible power of expression and fosters a new form of digital creativity.
Our embedded bakers allow you to bake your maps at light-speed directly within your software.
Substance Designer has been thought to integrate easily in your work environment.
Compatibility: OS X 10.12 or later
What’s New in Allegorithmic Substance Designer 2019.2.0.2541
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Light’ shapes
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Nadir Patch’ filter
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Nadir Extract’ filter
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Straighten Horizon’ filter
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Rotation’ filter
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Position’ node
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Physical Sun and Sky’ node
- [Content] New ‘Panorama Gradients’ nodes
- [Content] New ‘HDR Merge’ filter
- [Content] New ‘HDR Preview’ filter
- [Content] New ‘Color Temperature Adjustment’ filter
- [Content] New ‘Blackbody’ node
- [Content] New ‘Exposure’ filter
- [UI] Node Creation Menu: display and manage Favorites in the menu
- [UI] Add/Remove a node from the favorites from the Node Creation Menu
- [UI] Node Creation Menu: spawn the menu when clicking/dragging a link from an output
- [UI] Node Creation Menu: filter the content according to the current selection type
- [3D View] Support Anisotropy
- [3D View] Support Coating effect
- [3D View] Support Subsurface Scattering
- [Graph] Dot node
- [Graph] Optimize graph rendering by caching cooking results
- [Preferences] Change the ‘Cooking Size Limit’ default value to 8192
- [Preferences] Add a toggle to turn the new ‘Tab’ key functionality on/off
- [API] Add SDResource.getPackage() method
- [Iray] Update to NVIDIA Iray RTX 2019.1.3 SDK (317500.3714)
- [Explorer] Allow to link any type of file as a resource in the Package
- [GradientNode] Press ESC to cancel the gradient picking
- [Parameters] Remove automatic Upper case on identifiers
- [Project] Add an option to specify if graphs and resources are ‘Visible in Library’ by default
- [Presets] Automatically pin modified parameters
- [MDL] Can’t export module due to parameter type issue
- [MDL] Exposed int is not visible when loading
- [MDL] Crash occurring during MDL export
- [MDL] Crash when modifying color of a material surface node
- [MDL] void MDLGraphNodeControllerSelector::updateSelectorCurrentMember(const DataMessage& msg) is broken
- [Graph] Incorrect link thickness in graph display
- [Graph] Too many invalidations are triggered when tweaking parameters
- [Graph] Crash when closing a package while two windows of it are open, and using in-context editing
- [Function Graph] Warning doesn’t appear when closing function view
- [3D View] Crash on 3D View initialization when camera projection is set as ‘orthographic’ as a default scene state
- [3D View] Post-FX DOF stays enabled in Iray
- [2D view] Brush selection window disappears when changing brush size
- [2D View] Information panel: values are cropped with a specific layout
- [2D View] The image is offset when minimizing and restoring the main window
- [Bakers] ‘From Resource’ selection list is not filtered correctly
- [Bakers] Crash when chaining ‘Color Map from Mesh’ and ‘Normal Map from Mesh’ bakers on Embree
- [Bakers] Curvature Per Vertex baking results in severe artefacts
- [Explorer] Can’t import UDIM resources drag and dropping it in explorer
- [Explorer] Explorer window is not filtered correctly when linking meshes and fonts after linking unusual file formats
- [Explorer] Resources are visible when graph has ‘show in Library’ set to ‘no’
- [Content] ‘Pow’ and ‘clamp’ inputs are not in the correct order
- [Content] ‘RGBA Merge’ node inputs are not labelled
- [Cooker] Invalid connections of numeric values evaluate anyway
- [Cooker] Assert when connecting an image input to an input value
- [UI] Mouse cursor gets stuck in the ‘resize’ state in some particular cases
- [UI] Right click in package view doesn’t display the correct menu on Linux
- [Dependencies] File path of temporary resources is not correct
- [Dependencies] Missing bitmap resource warning stays active after relocation
- [Library] Some thumbnails are not generated
- [Library] MDL files are displayed in the library
- [Parameters] Crash when exposing parameters
- [Parameters] Crash after recreating a new element in drop down list
- [Export] 8K batch export fails
- [Presets] Crash when applying a preset involving booleans in SBS instances
- [Scripting] ‘Welcome’ screen still appears when using ‘–quit’ command line argument