Allegorithmic Substance Designer 2019.1.1.2320
Substance Designer is a node-based texture compositing tool that allows you to create Substance files or bitmap textures. You can use it to texture assets and also bake model information (ex: normal, displacement, curvature etc.). It contains a wide library of tools, materials and procedural effects to help you achieve your goals in a fully non-destructive workflow.
Node-based texturing. Allowing non-linear workflow and quick iterations.
Substance Designer 5 is a node based texturing tool. Tired of messy layers ? Fit everything you need in a few compact and handy nodes. Let Substance connect all the channels for you and focus on what really matters: your art.
The industry standard for PBR texturing
Substance Designer is a powerful node-based texturing tool tailor-made for Physically Based Rendering and extensively used by more than 50 AAA game projects.
The 3D View allows to visualize on your mesh all your texturing work in real time.
Compatible with any game engine.
Substance Designer lets you to create your own templates, making it compatible with any game engine on the market, or your in-house engine.
The New Generation of Procedural Art
Substance Designer 5 is powered by Substance Engine 2, the new iteration of the renown procedural technology developed by Allegorithmic. It unleashes an incredible power of expression and fosters a new form of digital creativity.
Our embedded bakers allow you to bake your maps at light-speed directly within your software.
Substance Designer has been thought to integrate easily in your work environment.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later
What’s New in Allegorithmic Substance Designer 2019.1.1.2320
- [Content] Flood Fill Mapper: “Rotation Auto Scale” does the opposite effect
- [Content] “luminance_offset_map” input is not used by “Flood Fill Mapper Color”
- [Content] ‘Flood Fill Mapper Grayscale’ node generates stepping artifacts
- [Content] Cannot publish Height Extrude
- [Parameters] Embedded presets in sbsar are not loaded in Designer
- [Bakers] Baker name is not correctly displayed in the baker list
- [3D View] “View outputs in 3d View” does not work for values
- [Cooker] Crash when correcting a wrong parameter type
- [API] SDResource.setInputPropertyFromId function don’t work on SDSBSCompGraph input parameters
- [Updater] some sbs can’t be updated in 2019
- [Explorer] Crash when importing a specific .obj file
- [PythonIntegration] Backslashes not properly escaped on windows when initializing PYTHONPATH
- [UI] value issue with some sliders in bakers
- [Linux] Designer cannot be run on CentOS < 7.6
- [PythonIntegration] Save and restore plugin manager state
- [Preferencies][Dependencies] Add an option to determine how dependencies file path are stored
- [Content] Flood Fill Mapper: Add a “Fit Shape BBox” option