|Name||All Docs 1.5|
|Created on||2016-11-15 13:56:50|
|Files||All Docs 1.5.zip (5.49 MB)|
Name: All Docs - Microsoft Office Edition in OneDrive
Release Date: November 14, 2016
Developer: Zhou Kai
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://twitter.com/yuan_xiaohong
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/all-docs-microsoft-office/id1101110329?mt=12
Start working smarter, online and on the go with the Office apps that you know and love.
All Docs is magic and easy-to-use app help you easier to create Microsoft office 365 documents in OneDrive online on your Mac.
Please note: Your mac need be online.
- Create Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Sync documents in OneDrive's Documents folder to local.
- Keep track all changes of online documents and automatic update on local.
- Calendar and manage email with Outlook.
- Browse free online templates to create beautiful documents.
- Create and print custom labels and PDFs.
- Work with documents while on the go.
- Easily share your documents with friends and colleagues.
- Enjoy the freedom that comes with online and mobile editing.
- Simply upload your files to OneDrive to edit them everywhere.
- Save your favorite docs online to work with other apps and devices
- Add charts, pictures, animations and effects.
- And so much more...
NOTICE: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, and OneDrive are property or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. iOffice is neither produced by, endorsed by, nor affiliated with Microsoft Corporation
What's New in Version 1.5: