Name: Alfred Powerpack
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed & Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://www.alfredapp.com/
Alfred is an award-winning app for macOS which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
The Powerpack is a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core Alfred application. Deeply flexible and integrated with macOS, use it to customise your Mac and make you more productive than ever!
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over. Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again. Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred’s Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks. Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You’re the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred’s deep integration with macOS. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands. Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS. Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
Productivity at your Fingertips
- Find apps & files: Launch apps and find files without lifting your fingers from the keyboard.
- Search the web: Search your favourite websites with default and custom search keywords.
- Calculate: Perform quick maths calculations and copy the result to your clipboard.
- Spell & Define: Check your spelling or swiftly find the definition of a new word.
- System Commands: Sleep your Mac, empty Trash, activate your screensaver and more with keywords.
- Quick Look: Tap the Shift key to preview the content of a file without opening it.
- Large Type: Pop up a phone number or any text in large text on your screen.
- Usage Stats: See just how addicted to Alfred you are with your own usage stats graph.
- Clipboard History: Search and paste past copied text clips, images, file paths and colour hex codes.
- Snippet Expansion: Save frequently used text clips as snippets, and autoexpand them anywhere.
- Workflows: Create or import immensely powerful workflows to boost your productivity.
- Hotkeys: Keep your hands on the keyboard and launch apps and files using hotkeys.
- Navigation & Actions: Navigate your file directory and perform actions on results.
- Control iTunes: Search your iTunes music collection, browse genres or play random albums.
- Recent Documents: Locate recently used files and documents for your favourite apps.
- Theming: Customise Alfred’s colours, fonts, sizes and more. Share your themes with friends.
- Email: Find files with Alfred and attach them to a new email to a contact in a snap.
- 1Password: Get secure and fast access to websites with 1Password’s bookmarks integration.
- Default Searches: Use the default fallback searches or customise them for more efficient search.
- Sync Settings: Keep your Alfred settings in sync across your Macs with ease using Dropbox.
- File Buffer: Search for files and add them to your buffer to take action on all of them at once.
- Shell integration: Quickly open Terminal and run Shell commands from Alfred’s command box.
- View Contacts: Search your local Contacts and copy or take action on their details.
- Getting Started: Comprehensive guides to get you started with workflows and new features.