Name: Alfred for Mac
Release Date: April 11th 2017
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Keygen (CORE) & K'ed (for macOS 10.12)
Web Site: https://www.alfredapp.com/
Alfred is an award-winning productivity application for OS X. Alfred saves you time when you search for files online or on your Mac. Be more productive with hotkeys, keywords, and file actions at your fingertips.
Loads of app-launching, file-searching goodness - free for you to download and use with no strings attached. Alfred is the ultimate productivity tool for your Mac. Get it and see for yourself.
Get the Powerpack. Discover the Powerpack, a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core of Alfred and integrated with OS X.
・Single license: 15 pounds (GBP) for single user
・Family license: 25 pounds (GBP) for 5 users under one roof
・Mega Supporter: 30 pounds (GBP) Single User with Free Lifetime Upgrades Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
What's New in Version 3.3.2:
• More robust threading for define and spell keywords
• Fixed eject blacklist, now respects mounts in sub folders under /Volumes/
• Improved experience when first starting Alfred Text Service (Snippet expansion) and granting accessibility access
• Added option to restore clipboard contents after using snip keyword, to match snippet auto expansion
• Respect the file preview options (don't show x types, don't show if in y folder) in clipboard history preview
• Flatten ’ (curly single quote) in iTunes mini player indexing and search (currently only flattening straight ')
• Update Alfred's built toolset on fresh new mini build server, shiny!
• Added helper to aid Corporate Powerpack license deployment
Alfred Screencast – MacUpdate