|Name||Alfred Powerpack 2.8.3|
|Created on||2016-03-25 11:20:30|
|Files||Alfred 2.8.3/Alfred 2 2.x [SP].zip (1.28 MB)|
Alfred 2.8.3/Alfred 2.8.3.zip (4.56 MB)
Alfred 2.8.3/CORE.zip (462.8 kB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: 512MB
Video RAM: 32MB
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com
What's New in Version 2.8.3
10th Mar 2016
• Maintenance release with a few little under the hood enhancements
• Fix iTunes Mini Player non-functional path when "hide mini player after selecting" is unselected
• Fix graphical glitch in Terminal prefs when switching from "Custom" to "Terminal"
• Fix "Search in Spotlight" mod action silently failing with multiple words for fallback searches
• Fix when viewing snippets in clipboard viewer, the preview subtext doesn't update on changing selection
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.