|Name||Alfred 188.8.131.522 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-16 04:22:34|
|Files||Alfred 184.108.40.2062 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (17.61 MB)|
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred’s Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You’re the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred’s deep integration with OS X. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands.
Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS.
Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
Control your Mac with the Powerpack’s incredible features, and enjoy workflows and themes.
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Alfred 4 Powerpack 4.3.1 (1212)
- Add an Appearance option to show scroll indicator “Always” when there are more results (previous Alfred behaviour), instead of the new “Automatically” behaviour
- Fix Alfred’s window not showing on Big Sur when switching window focus mode from Compatibility to Standard
- Work around Big Sur issue where file system navigation configuration cog was disappearing when clicking for menu
- Cache the active theme in Alfred to prevent partial theme changing on automatic macOS Light / Dark mode update
- Don’t trim leading or trailing whitespaces when saving Terminal Command action
- Update built-in “Paste as Plain Text” template to ignore placeholders
- Show the Workflow Snippet Trigger shared prefix / suffix for the keyword when using ? internal search
- Improve VoiceOver accessibility within Alfred’s preferences
- Improve URL matching and performance for default results
- Broader matching, however, requires valid TLD character match for non-scheme prefixed URL
- Add ⌘↩︎ modifier to URL history items to open the typed URL instead of history item
- Allows for URL entry if there is matching URL history result taking priority
- Add ⌘↩︎ modifier to edit the selected snippet for both the ‘snip’ keyword and snippets in snippet viewer
- Show contextual help text in snippet viewer as mod key is pressed
- Troubleshooting tweaks
- Add additional troubleshooting logic for incorrect metadata type assigned to an Application
- Add a Copy Output button to the file troubleshooting
- Update 1Password Open Item functionality to use 1Password “view” URL scheme instead of “search”
- Pre-cache Battery preferences pane in macOS Big Sur
- Deselect all in snippets table after moving snippets from one collection to another using the popup menu
- Fix initial Preferences table view columns to fit width in older versions of macOS now Alfred is being built on Big Sur