|Name||Alfred 4 Powerpack 184.108.40.2063 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-31 18:49:06|
|Files||Alfred 4 Powerpack 220.127.116.113 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (15.87 MB)|
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred’s Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You’re the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred’s deep integration with OS X. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands.
Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS.
Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
Control your Mac with the Powerpack’s incredible features, and enjoy workflows and themes.
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Alfred 4 Powerpack 4.0.6 (1123)
- iTunes Mini Player
- Update Music API Parser in Catalina to include remote music
- Momentarily hide Mini Player in transition between indexing and player views for first reindex in a session, allowing macOS permission dialog to show if necessary
- Update Rotten Tomatoes web search to use %20 instead of + for spaces
- When saving a clipboard entry as a snippet from Alfred’s clipboard viewer with ⌘S, select “Auto expansion allowed” by default
- Internal Search
- Wider, more flexible word based matching for internal searches
- If searching for a disabled workflow, and disabled workflows have been hidden in Alfred’s workflow preferences, show the hidden workflows so workflow can be selected
- If searching for a hidden remote page, and hidden remote pages have been hidden in Alfred’s remote preferences, show the hidden pages so the page can be selected
- Show “disabled” or “hidden” in subtext of relevant internal searches
- Add ?diagnostics as shortcut to Diagnostics… button in Help preferences
- Fix “Try Searching the Preferences” text in help tab for earlier versions of macOS
- Tweaks to the “Rebuild macOS Metadata” in Alfred’s Advanced preferences
- Update help text to inform about .Spotlight-V100 folder, and Terminal needing Full Disk Access
- Fix .Spotlight-V100 folder location in macOS Catalina