|Name||Alfred 4 Powerpack 220.127.116.118 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg|
|Created on||2019-09-08 04:48:18|
|Files||Alfred 4 Powerpack 18.104.22.1688 TNT mac-torrent-download.net.dmg (13.33 MB)|
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords, text expansion and more. Search your Mac and the web, and be more productive with custom actions to control your Mac.
Search and Browse
Launch applications and find files on your Mac or on the web. Alfred learns how you use your Mac and prioritises results.
Save countless hours by using hotkeys, keywords and customising how you want to search your Mac and activity history.
Jump in and browse, preview files and take action on them without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
Type Less, Say More
With Alfred’s Clipboard History and Snippets features, there’s no need to type the same URLs or responses over and over.
Use the Clipboard History to locate any text, image or file you copied earlier and paste it again.
Create your own snippets and type a short abbreviation to auto-expand them into a full text snippet, saving yourself hours of typing in the long run!
Extend and Automate
With Alfred’s Powerpack, use immensely powerful workflows to perform tasks more efficiently and cut down on repetitive manual tasks.
Link hotkeys, keywords and actions together to create your own workflows; There’s no need to write a single line of code to create a workflow. Import workflows from the thousands our community of creators have shared.
Control Your Music
You’re the boss. Boost your productivity by controlling your Mac using Alfred’s deep integration with OS X. Swiftly take action on files and contacts, control your music player and dispatch System commands.
Add some fun to your day; Turn your iPhone or iPad into a command centre for your Mac with Alfred Remote for iOS.
Alternatively, take a look at the many workflows for other music services like Spotify.
Control your Mac with the Powerpack’s incredible features, and enjoy workflows and themes.
- macOS 10.9 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Alfred 4 Powerpack 4.0.4 (1108)
- Add warning at startup when a sync folder is set but the preferences are missing from that folder (e.g. a Volume not currently mounted)
- Split /Applications (and /System/Applications) from Default Results search scope into separate checkbox to prevent accidental, confusing removal, and to future-proof for Catalina
- Fix Snippet ‘snip’ keyword to correctly use rich text snippets
- Switch default ordering of the clipboard history ‘clear’ keyword results to be chronological
- Tweak some workflow debug messaging
- File Search
- Fix regression where application alt names words were not being matched, important for non-english app searching in english from mid string e.g. “monitor” to match “Activity Monitor”
- Tweak to File Filter to allow * as the Metadata field. Allows for wide arbitrary matching of multiple metadata fields if used with Words and Split options selected
- Increase arbitrary URL recognition limit from 500 to 4096 characters
- Add Catalina iCloud Drive location to default search scope (select ‘reset’ to get default scope paths if they have been customised)
- Fix text in welcome message from “to to” to “to do”
- Recognise x as multiplication
- Update calculator to ignore basic calculations if prefixed with allowed but invalid character sequences
- File Actions
- Ensure that scope folders (e.g. Desktop) are correctly found when searching for a folder in Actions such as “copy to” and “move to”
- Prevent hang when prefixing a search term with ~ in the “copy to” and “move to” actions
- iTunes Mini Player
- Close Mini Player database before moving newly indexed database into position
- Ensure that top level results divider line is only drawn in the Mini Player when needed
- Improve artist / album counting during indexing
- Catalina improvements
- Fix Alfred Mini Player to work with macOS Catalina
- Update music data importing to use macOS API (in place of XML)
- Show “Music” in place of “iTunes” for Alfred feature preferences and default results