Descriptions for Description
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
What's New in Version 3.0:
・Migration assistant to help transfer all settings from Alfred 2 to Alfred 3
・Move Alfred to OS X 10.9+ allowing Alfred to use newer OS X technologies
・Added version number into OS X status bar hat menu
・⌘W to close the Alfred window at any point
・The LC_CTYPE environment variable is now set to en_US.UTF-8 by default
・Can be overridden per workflow in the new Workflow Variables
・Migrate Alfred's threading to GCD / Thread Pooling for higher performance
・Update selection list actioning framework to support actions when no items are visible (i.e. file navigation or iTunes transport)
・Removed native support for Growl (workflows can still use growlnotify if required)
・Updated help tab with link to Getting Started guide
・Updated Alfred's auto updater
・Improved, higher performance image caching
・Overhauled keyboard handling, now aware of DVORAK-QWERTY
・Higher performance key caching when switching keyboards
・Improved knowledge / learning with faster latching to keyword based items such as workflows
and more, much more: https://www.alfredapp.com/blog/
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com