|Created on||2015-09-23 12:41:30|
|Files||Alfred2_8_KG_P/Alfred_2.8_414.zip (3.83 MB)|
Alfred2_8_KG_P/CORE.NFO (11.63 kB)
Alfred2_8_KG_P/cr-alfred2.dmg (415.4 kB)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit
RAM minimum: ?
Video RAM: ?
Unzip and app drag to applications, and launch it once (important!) then quit.
Run the Core Patcher and select Alfred 2.app and patch, then enter an email and click "patch"
Now, to be safe, run this command in terminal.
killall -HUP cfprefsd
* Update hotkey scope internal notifications to work with new Alfred focus subsystem when focused app is set to Alfred
* Improve reliability to the new focus setup in Alfred, falling back on being an active window in unable to take non-active key status
* Add "compatibility" mode in Alfred's Appearance options, useful if you use Alfred along side Java or with keyboard reapers
* Remove email validation REGEX from Alfred's General prefs sign-up form, as Campaign Monitor does validation on submission
* Large Type view updated to use the OS X System font
* Google search icons updated
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com