Version: 2.8.4 Build 437
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com
Important: Instructions on Patching:
I tried all the other Alfred torrents and could not for the life of me get the Powerpack to register with either (or both) of the cracks available. This new version contains an updated version of Alfred with the Powerpack build right in. All you have to do is patch it. There is a CORE keygen inside too, but I didn't need it.
1. Unzip and drag Alfred 2 to the Applications folder
2. Open it once (this generates a preferences file) and then quit.
3. Use the Special-K patch to select Alfred 2 and wait for it to finish patching
4. Relaunch Alfred and go to Preferences, and you should see that it is now licensed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have problems, first try opening Activity Monitor and Force Quitting the "cfpref" process. If that doesn't work, try the CORE method.
Alfred: Take Control of Your Mac
Alfred 2 for Mac
Alfred is an award-winning app for Mac OS X which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys and keywords. Search your Mac and the web effortlessly, and control your Mac using customised actions with the Powerpack.
The Powerpack is a set of incredibly powerful features, built on top of the robust core Alfred application. Deeply flexible and integrated with OS X, use it to customise your Mac and make you more productive than ever!
What's New in Version 2.8.4
29th Apr 2016
• Add in some compatibility enhancements in preparation for Alfred 3 release
• Fix URL decoding of imported custom searches
• When running scripts read stderr to end of file to ensure full text for debugging
• Update some URL links so they launch directly without redirects