Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.6+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
18th Nov 2015
• Add in "System Light" font for OS X 10.10+
• Disallow font tightening before truncation which gives poor font rendering in 10.11+
• Fix support for OS X application recent documents in 10.11
• Add OS X 10.11 App Transport Security temporary exemption to allow workflows to connect to non secure and TLS 1.0 sites
• Fix quirk in selection lists (e.g. clipboard history) when deleting from bottom of list
• Make Alfred's contact viewer date formatting correctly handle birthdays without a year
• Fix Google search icon pixelation
• Standardise "Search with Spotlight" alternative action behaviour for different result types, now always searching for typed query argument
• Resize some of the label areas in the advanced preferences to make sure the text always fits
• Updated tool chain, and static link latest OpenSSL
• Tweaks to the theme importer sheet for robustness
• Better filtering on unwanted iTunes track types / playlists in mini player
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com