||Alfred 2.7.1 (387)
||Alfred 2.7.1 (387)/Alfred 2 2.x [SP].zip (1.27 MB)
Alfred 2.7.1 (387)/Alfred_2.7.1_387.zip (3.93 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Version: 2.7.1 (387)
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Block connections to: cachefly.alfredapp.com
You must block this connection for the powerpack to stay active!!!
Yosemite Compatible Patcher
Courtesy of Special [K]
15th Apr 2015
Sorting and Searching of URLs in Alfred's URL History preferences, making it easier to find items to delete
Reorganise spelling feature to allow for cmd+o to open the 'spell' keyword results in Dictionary
Back out "LC_CTYPE=UTF-8 encoding to script environment" as it was causing some Workflow issues
Full Release Notes: http://www.alfredapp.com/changelog/
Alfred is a keyboard-driven productivity application for Mac OS X, helping you launch apps and search your local computer as well as the web with great speed.
* Application launcher: Launch any application with a quick shortcut. Alfred will learn which apps you use often and prioritise them when you search
* Search your Mac: Quickly find and open files, bookmarks, contacts, music and more. You will never again have to wonder just where you saved that important document.
* Search the web: Search or launch your favourite websites: Maps, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia and many more.
* Calculate and Spell: Just start typing to do a quick calculation or look up spellings, definitions or synonyms and antonyms.
* System Commands: Control your Mac with speed and efficiency. Empty trash, start the Screen Saver, restart, shut down, eject a drive and more.
* Custom Searches: Create your own web searches for frequently used websites and wikis.
Ward off RSI - skip using the mouse with this fast and beautiful app.
More info: http://www.alfredapp.com